Double click here to add text.
What do I need to bring? 
​ 1. Valid drivers license
 2. Valid learners permit
 3. Pre trip memory aid link
 4. A driver with a CDL, if you bring your own vehicle 
 5. Payment in cash ( you must pay up front whether you pass or not) 

What can I use to study for the test?
 1. Wisconsin CDL Manual link
 2. Pre trip study guide (for studying purposes only, can not be used as a memory aid)  link

What kind of vehicle do you have for rent?
 1. 1996 Ford L8000 with a 28' pup trailer. It has a single axle, 6 speed transmission, and air brakes. It is a Class A tractor trailer with no restrictions.